- Lisbon, Your New Love Affair
- A Surf Mecca and a Legendary Beach
- Ericeira, The Only World Surf Reserve in Europe!
- A 300-Year-Old Vineyard Hotel and a Medieval Village
- Unforgetable Wine Tastings, Restaurants and Meals
- The Surprisingly Beautiful Wines of Lisbon and Tejo Wine Regions
Day 1 – Welcome to Lisbon!
Your guide will greet you in Lisbon and drive you to your accommodations.
You will find a beautiful hotel, very well located. If you feel energetic, we will start exploring right away… there is so much to discover in this magical city.
Tonight we dine in a delightful restaurant. A fantastic meal awaits us.
Day 2 - Surfing in Peniche
We start with a delicious breakfast on our first day surfing.
Portugal frees your mind. As soon as you pass the sign of Peniche you will start smiling and get excited about the week to come. Surfing in Peniche – It’s on!
What a session!! We are exhausted but incredibly happy, Peniche is a surf Mecca, that’s for sure!
Now it is time to lunch… eat and drink like gods… and then, with our bellies full and the spirits rejuvenated, we return to Lisbon for a memorable evening.
Day 3 – A world surfing reserve!? – What an adventure!
Awesome breakfast was left behind…
Ericeira is often seen as the surf capital of Portugal and it offers an impressive variety of surf spots. In 2011 Ericeira was chosen a World Surfing Reserve, the only one in Europe.
After an epic surf stage, only the brave will be up to the next lunch break – Shall we?
Day 4 – Jumping south for an epic wine tasting
We need to slow down a bit. Today we do not surf. It’s time to explore beautiful Lisbon and take a a couple perfect shots. Later we go south to Península de Setúbal Wine Region for a lovely meal and a private wine tasting. It gets better and better…
Later on… You Will fall in Love with a 300-Year Old Vineyard Hotel.
Quinta da Lapa offers award-winning accommodation in the scenic wine region of Tejo.
– Do you believe in love at first sight?
Day 5 – A Legendary beach!
Breakfast is really something special and preps us for our third surf stage.
Legendary Carcavelos beach welcomes you! It has a great atmosphere and often holds surf events & festivals ranging from National Championships to the WSL Cascais Pro.
Surf in Carcavelos is magic… so cool, we will never forget it!
It is now time for a delicious lunch… followed by a magnificent wine tasting before a gorgeous dinner pairing with the beautiful wines produced in the property.
Day 6 – Adeus to Lisbon
Relax this morning over a well-deserved gourmet breakfast before our drive back to Lisbon, where your guide will take you to your hotel or the airport. We had a dream week. We are grateful for the incredible experience and all new friends. Hope we can meet again soon on a surfwinetour!
Airport City – Lisbon, Portugal
Pick-Up Location – Lisbon, Portugal
Pick-Up Time – 15:30pm
Airport City – Lisbon, Portugal
Drop-Off Location – Lisbon airport or a downtown hotel
Drop-Off Time – 12:00pm
Inclusions + Details
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks après surf
- Gourmet dinners
- Carefully selected local wine
• Cellar visits
• Wine tastings
• Museums, sightseeing and stunning viewpoints
- Top-of-the-line surfboards and surf apparel/wet suits
- Complimentary Surf Wine Tours…
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s tour
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Travel protection
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
See our FAQs page for answers to common questions
Contact me, tell me when and what you would like to see or do.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.