We are adventure professionals on a mission to get you to and from your Surf Wine Tour with ease.
Off the Surfboard
1. Walking shoes
2. Long and short-sleeved shirts
3. Sweater/jacket for evenings
4. Dinner attire (dressy casual) + dress shoes
Dressing for the Weather
The location and time of the year of your tour can bring different kinds of weather, from heat to heavy rain. Check extended forecasts before your trip and pack accordingly.
6. Travel confirmations and tickets for air, rail, etc.
7. Passport, including photocopy
8. Local currency
9. Surf Wine Tours Travel info (with meeting and departing information)
10. Emergency contacts
11. Health insurance information
12. Medications before you go
13. Ensure your passport is valid for 3-6 months after return date
14. Call your bank/credit cards to notify them of upcoming travel
15. Please limit your luggage to one medium-sized suitcase and one carry-on
*We recommend keeping these items in your carry-on while travelling
16. Cell phone and charger
17. Photography gear and charger
18. Power/plug adapter
20. Sunscreen, sunglasses and other sun protection gear
21. Insect repellent
What We Provide
2. Surfing apparel/Wet suit
4. Snacks/nutrition for each surf ride
Do I Need to Bring Special Surfing Gear?
• If you wish, you may bring your own surf apparel/wet suit.